Friday, July 20, 2007

Headin' for Canada

Sweet, Jesus, it's time to get out of the country. This article has me more terrified than watching Paris Hilton giggle her way through a SADD meeting. A taste:
Bush butt probed, Cheney in charge
"President Bush would be having his butt checked out which meant that while Bush was going through the colonoscopy, Vice President Dick Cheney would be in charge of the nation.
"It's a chilling thought," one passerby told AXcess News when asked if they were concerned over Cheney's short-term rule of the White House."

Chilling. Can that even begin to describe the thought?

Lots of big goings-on in Portland, but it's 6:25 and I'm still at work. I am going to go and drink a beer. I may blog again tonight. I may wait a little longer. I'm pretty sure I have some good trivia questions from this week's foray into a different restaurant's Trivia Night. Oh, and I'm pretty sure we bought a house this week.

1 comment:

Chris said...

What's with you and heading north? I echo your fears of cheney in charge (far scarier than charles r even gw).